Mittwoch, September 06, 2006

Waaaah!

Oh My God!
I just went to collect the post from the mailbox....and O_O there is this small package inside, and and and...I got my first swap package! From Babs! It's already here! *bounes up and down*

Now, I must contain myself and take it slow, take pictures etc, instead of just ripping it open!

Gaaaah!

*happy*

Update 2 hours later:
Guess who's a lucky girl? I'm a lucky girl! Very lucky! Very happy! I'm extremely happy I found out about GYS...I can honestly say that in the past four weeks, this has changed my life (sounds cheesy, but it has). Thank you Babs and all those others who are and will be swapping with me! It's the best thing ever!
Detailed write up of what I received and how wide my grin was a little later when I've calmed down...

1 Kommentar:

babs hat gesagt…

Hi Barbara!! I'm *so* glad you like my package! I'm super happy you like the t-shirt. I can't wait to receive your package & to read your write up! :)