Mittwoch, September 13, 2006

Excitement overdose

Ok, another Etsy package arrived...
Now I'm missing one more with what will be my new uni bag inside...plus an Amazon package is to arrive either tomorrow or Friday...
I'm drowning in exciting new stuff!

And then I went out and finally bought myself a notebook.
(...)

I've been without my own computer for more than 3 years now, I think (I try to forget :P), and had to pester my family all this time. Finally, my own piece of electric gadgetry again, yay! No internet yet (I told my father we should wait with installing this so I actually do my writing and don't get tempted to much), so I'll still sit here for that, but yay! Sitting on my comfy bed and writing my papers! Yay!

And new wool for my mum to knit me my yearly winter jumper! And one ball of yarn for me to finally learn how to knit, and to remember that I know!

Also, I think one of my swap packages finally arrived at its destination!

So yeah, I'm a little overexcited about everything right now...I'll hopefully post something about it all tomorrow, when another sweet review is due as well. This blog has been sadly lacking in pictures these past few days - I'll have to remedy that.

Keine Kommentare: