Dienstag, September 12, 2006

Christmas come early

Well, we have blue skies, lots of sun, sunburnt me...and 5 (in words: FIVE) little packages arriving at my door!

O_O

*stunned silence*

There is one huge envelope from Kwoozy (aaah!) and 4 packages from my shopping spree last weekend - on Etsy. (I guess all those people I bought things from should feel hugely thankful to Meshell whose blog introduced me to that page!)

Well, I will further my training in composure and restraint and will again only open them after my shower.
And then I'll probably further my training in WRITING IN FREAKING HUGE LETTERS WITH LOTS OF !!!!!!!!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hehehe, well I'm glad I got somebody else addicted =P

How on EARTH can you wait until after your shower to open your packages girl!? I wish I had your self control, LOL =)

xox

Anonym hat gesagt…

hello babs!

wow! you got the package - that is way too quick that I am amazed!

got your email too but might take me a while for me to reply! yeah, now that I am back to work :(

Fel hat gesagt…

How I manage to wait? Easy, I'm an anticipation junky! ;D
And yeah, you got me addicted, thankfully I decided to order nothing more (except some bathing stuff at the end of the month) until Christmas, else my credit card would go up in flames.

And Kwoozy, yeah, I was quite amazed as well...and then just happy. Very very happy. I know I haven't written anything about it, no email to you and no Blog writeup, but I love everything to bits and am probably just too excited about everything to actually write anything down. I'll try tomorrow!
And no worries about replying, I keep on telling everyone that I don't mind waiting for a while...actually, see my above comment about anticipation, lol. :D