Mittwoch, September 06, 2006

Number 3

Yay! My first three swap packages are sent! Not yet received but sent! Oh goody!
Now, patience until they arrive. :)

Anyway, this means I can now set up some new swaps. A huge SORRY to those people I haven't even emailed back yet, it's been a bit chaotic these past few weeks, so much stuff going on. I'll get back to you soon, and I'm looking forward to swapping with all of you, it will be lots of fun! :)

And now I'm finally going to tear myself away from the screen (so many nice crafty blosg to look at! So many new crafty books I have found and would order from Amazon if I shouldn't leave now!) and will do something useful for the upcoming flea market where my sister and I will again try our luck - we made some good money last year, after all. Plus, more room in my room! Perfect! :D

Oh, and sleep. I need sleep. I do nothing all day but I'm sooo tired. Mmmh.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's such a nice feeling to have everything sent isn't it! I love that you said 'this means I can sign up for MORE!' ehehe, love the way you think =P

I have SO many crafty books that I want from Amazon, they've all gone on my christmas list, lol =)

Fel hat gesagt…

Well, I only just started with this swap thing, I can't just stop right away, can I now? :D

Me, I just ordered three craft books from Amazon a couple of days ago, and a huge batch of Japanese craft books from another site (why did I ever have to find that one? Arrgh), so I decided it's no more books for me until Christmas. ;)