Sonntag, September 17, 2006

Study? Do sports instead!

Ok, so the paper plan didn't work out - even though I did write a very motivated almost 2 pages for the first one this weekend! Guess I'll have to work a little faster. I'm not giving up yet! I'll manage to finish it by Wednesday, and if not, you can all call me Miss Slob. In fact, I will temporatily rename this blog if I don't finish it. That should be some incentive...
Instead of doing much studying this weekend, I went for this huge dinner with my family today. We were just the usual five of us, but we ate a whopping lot. Phew!
And (not because of the dinner but because we're super-motivated) my sister and I will tomorrow sign up for some courses the sports institute of our university is offering. I've got a shortlist here of 5 things I'd be interested in (2 of which my sister can't do because they're at the wrong time for her, but for me they'd work, heh), and tomorrow morning (that's one big AM, we're meeting at 8, brrr) we'll sign up for at least two of them. How's that for going-for-it? ;)

And, ahhh, the studying will come, it will come. I'm hopeful. :)

Also, my write-up of the lovely package I received from kwoozy will follow soon. I waited several days before sending her an email about it and still went all soppy and whatnot, it's almost embarassing - OK it is - but my writeup should really be fine. No more self-help-book rhetorics, I promise! :P
And I'll post the much needed pictures...

Keine Kommentare: