Samstag, Jänner 06, 2007

The Dawn of 2007














I love this photograph! I took it at around 7.30am or so on January 1, standing alone in the garden of my friends' house. (The others, cleverly, had gone to bed earlier than me.)
I hope all of you had a good start into the new year, with fun, and friends, and general good times. I did, and it was great. The past few years have been rather bleak in some respects, and the days you sometimes notice this very much are always holidays. Especially last year's year switch was crap (as I may have mentioned before), but no more about that! New year, and how fun it will be!
The next three weeks probably not, I admit that. I have about 4 presentations and 5 exams and I don't know what sort of stuff to hand in (yeah, watch my organisational skills, which are as yet pretty much non-existant!). Then after those three weeks there will be 6 weeks with about 5 papers to write, but - I am looking forward to that, really I am. And after that - happiness. My thesis to write. I am REALLY looking forward to *that* one. (I'm not kidding you. I am.)
What will happen this year? I will graduate. I will probably move out from home. I may just have to find myself a job. Doesn't it sound exciting? :)

I would like to leave you with another picture...














This is the view to the West while the sun was rising. This isn't where I live, but about an hour to the east, where my best friends boyfriend and his sister lately purchased a house. Wonderful place, let me tell you. :)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice pictures! - I have a thing for winter trees.

looks like you will start a new phase of your life soon - graduating and what not. good luck!