Donnerstag, Jänner 18, 2007

More quizzes!

Hm, ages ago I did this quiz on "What yarn are you?" I think the result is still here on the blog somewhere.
Anyway, I just was made aware of two new ones to try. So I tried - and here are my results.

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.
What's Your Power Color?

Yeah, who would EVER have thought that my colour is blue? *feigns surprise* :P

Now the other one I sort of answered looking back, because I stopped drinking coffee last autumn. So there was a lot of substituting "Chai Latte" for "coffee" and thinking "If I would still be drinking coffee..." - well, you get the idea.

You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please


And with this, I am afraid, I cannot wholly agree. :P
I don't exclusively have strong ideas about what I like. Sometimes, yes; but at other times I'll just go along with whatever.
I'm not completely girly girly at heart. In parts, maybe (see my latent love of pink).
I mainly drink my Chai Latte on my own, to relax and stop thinking about things. (although, of course, good conversation isn't a bad thing, I just don't explicitly prefer it.)
And - I'm not really easy to please. Sorry. In some areas, yes, probably in almost all areas, but in some others, uhoh, no.

So, maybe I shouldn't answer quizzes that are concerned with things I don't really do/eat/drink/whatever. ;)

Edit: Ok, I thought about this some more. Maybe I AM easy to please, or at least appear to be so. I am definitely easily amused. I generally like people without much ado about it. I easily go into excitement mode over pretty things. And maybe some other stuff, too. Does that mean I'm easy to please? You tell me.

Keine Kommentare: