Mittwoch, Jänner 17, 2007

Oh luck! Oh joy!

Ok, so after training yesterday, I was somewhat calmer again, a little more settled after talking to a few people etc. And today, after a shaky morning (still didn't know what was happening with my friend) and a presentation that went so much better than I ever would have thought, I was even calmer. I guess I'm ok again now, still a lot going on but I'm back in my "I can manage" state of mind, instead of the "OMG FREAK OUT!" state of mind. *phew*

Soooo, I got this package from Etsy today (more *later*, ahaha, this might be my favourite word, bad B), and went to leave my feedback, and, as I usually do, clicked on the pictures on the front page which I liked, and searched through the shops that I thusly found. And I guess I made the luckiest buy ever. EVER! Wohooo!
Not that I have the money, or somesuch, but with something like this, what can I say? Look at that picture:











See that bag? It is chockful with jewelry items that the respective artist made (before she got into glass bead making) and never sold, so now she is giving away this whole bag filled with necklaces, bracelets, earrings and whatnot, for this minimal amount of money! You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you how much.
As she says in the entry, one could take these things apart to have some beads to play with, or give them away as presents, or whatever. Well! What can I say, except that I will certainly have hours of fun when this little package arrives next week!
(And I will have to post a massive entry for this, so you can see all the goodies!)

Oh yeah, and I also bought this amazing glass bead in her store, check it out:

















Not sure yet what I will do with this, but the gorgeousness of it all just overwhelmed me. Soft blue! Soft lilac! Something that looks like mother of pearl! Seashell spiral pattern! Love! <3

And after this happy little interlude I'll write a few notes for tomorrow's class and then I'll be off to bed! *tired*

More exciting news soon, I promise! :)

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yay! A bag of treasure =) =) You are a shopping queen B! I've recently gotten some Etsy pretties, I'm waiting for one more to do a post =P And that bead is GORGEOUS.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Barbara, Glad you're over the frazzled feeling and into a dazzled one! I agree, that bead is really gorgeous! Very unique.

Keep up the good work. Remember to take care of yourself (no one else will, you know.)

YT, Lori DeLozier

Dy hat gesagt…

It sounds like you've been through a lot! And you've survived, and now are stronger for it, right? Right!

Fabulous sparkly package you've got there!

Hey, don't be apologising for long comments on my blog ok, you always leave great comments. :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

haha, you've made my mum use exclamation marks with abandon Barbara =P

Fel hat gesagt…

Yeah...despite what my humour hero Terry Pratchett says about them, I will continue to infect the world with exclamation marks! Just! Because!! It's Fun!!! :P