Montag, Jänner 29, 2007

Here we go again - Wardrobe Refashion 07

Soooooo....
I received my invite today, posted my introduction post, and I guess this means I will now, once again, post my pledge. I'm taking it for 4 months this time, as the 3 months I did last year weren't much of a problem. With my new sewing books and some more time on my hands, I think I'll actually have some nice things to show this time. :)

Well, here we go:

I, Barbara, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 4 months. I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!
Signed Barbara ;)

And now everyone who reads this sign up as well! ;)

(By the way, they moved to a new address - Clicky here!)

2 Kommentare:

Dy hat gesagt…

Very impressive. :-)

By the way, about the 6 weird things - consider yourself tagged!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Okay B, I'm going to send mine in right now...I saw the new blog etc this morning and almost changed my mind! I thought, I can't do that! But you've given me a push =)

I'll sign up for four months too, because then the time will be up just before winter when I will probably need to buy myself something warm! =P

*takes a deep breath* Off I go...