Montag, Jänner 15, 2007

Ayeeeh!

Ok, so I started to write this blog post yesterday about my two most recent swap packages and all sorts of other bits, but of course, I didn't get far with it yet, and now all is chaos again. :P

Today I took my best friend first to the doctor and then to the hospital, she has to stay there tonight so they can check what's actually wrong (some sort of evil infection).
I got up at 6.45am because of that, which I am just not used to, thank goodness I started getting up earlier (ie 7.30/8am) last week or I never would have managed.

I had one 1h-long office hour visit today (professors know far too much, you know? Input overflow :P), and a lecture, and am now trying to put all the bits and pieces of my presentation together for tomorrow.

Then a colleague just called about this other course and would I do this and that tomorrow, please? As she can't reach the other girls - geez.

And then there is this report I should have handed in today, or should at least tomorrow, hah, and another presentation on Wednesday, and the first exam on Thursday, and I basically don't know where my head is right now.

It felt so nice last Thursday and Friday, after those respective presentations were over, but, as I realised yesterday, that was just because I had completely forgotten about that report thing. :P

Well, whatever, I'm going to Aikido practice now and hope that it will sort of calm me down again, and then I'll just dig in for a few more hours.

And then, in a few days, when I have avoided another premature heart-attack (hah!) I will tell you about the wonderful thread packages I will be sending out soon!

Keine Kommentare: