Mittwoch, August 02, 2006

What this is about

Well, basically I wanted a place where I could write, and post writings. Then I also wanted a place to write about writing, and what followed was wanting a place where I could post about all kinds of things: taking photographs, and maybe painting and drawing if I ever get on with that, and all other kinds of crafty stuff I sometimes do (though not much of it lately, to my regret).
The final thought so far is something like this: To write reviews (of all kinds of things, I first though books I read, films I watched and such, but then again, I could also review all kinds of other stuff...food, funny things I bought etc), to post other stuff I write (when I do so), to post photographs, and then a little bit about how my life moves along.
As should be apparent, I have no clear concept whatsoever. But as long as I write *something*, I'm sure something good will come out of it, and it will evolve into some kind of useful direction.

Keine Kommentare: