Sonntag, August 13, 2006

Ideas

I will collect some ideas here of things I am going to make, since I just had a nice idea but 1) don't have the necessary materials right now and 2) want to get on with reading this book for a bit.

Ok:

1) Another rabbit, but with the pale brown linen-y fabric I have.
2) Yet another rabbit, in black and white, for my sis.
3) A grey felt bracelet with sakura stitching.
4) The grey felt bag I am reserving for a swap that I'm hoping for.
5) A square bag that will stand on its own and could hold jewellery or maybe crafting items (if the latter, I could make more of them!)
6) Paper-mache bowls in pretty whites (after being reminded of the joy of paper-mache by the kids section of a recently bought craft magazine*)
7) Some nice felt books marks, using some of my new beads and old jewellery items
8) Big project: I will finally give the small drawer-cabinet I got from my grandma ages ago the makeover it deserves.
9) After reading about the Wardrobe Refashion Challenge** I decided that, while not yet giving up shopping (there's some simple things I need yet), I will finally take things I haven't worn for a long while (or never :P) and give them a new lease of life in some way. (And I will also fix the things that have not been worn just because I was too lazy to fix them :P).***

Will update this regularly.
As regularly as ideas come, that is. ;)

*Yeah, who would have guessed I would get into buying these things...
**http://www.wardroberefashion.blogspot.com/
***Hooray for big motivational boost! These have been waiting forever!

Keine Kommentare: