Mittwoch, August 30, 2006

Two packs of goodies off to the States

Well...looky what I got here:













Yep, that's right, these two packages were packed and sent today, and will soon be on their way towards the US. So, Lori and Babs, if one of these (I removed the address from the top one so you wouldn't know which) fantastic yellow packages arrives, it's from me!

Ah, I'm happy that I finally managed to send these, and a bit anxious about how they will be received. These are my first swap packages, after all. Fingers crossed on me having acceptably good taste. ;)

In other news, I enjoyed my holidays (pictures coming soon), helped a friend decide to cut her hair short for the first time in her adult life, helped another friend move apartments (she moved to the fourth floor...4 hours of lugging stuff up those stairs...my body complains but my mind thought it was great, I haven't really met this friend properly for years) and now have to start organzing my rooms so I can concentrate on my paper writing.*

Oh yeah, and I should both post my finished projects and something about writing...but that'll have to wait a bit longer.

* I've probably been saying this for the past two or three weeks, but that should be enough warm up time to finally get me to do it.

Keine Kommentare: