Mittwoch, August 02, 2006

About the title

The title of this blog actually isn't the one I'd had in mind before I started it.
What I had in mind was calling it Sasa (for Support A Struggling Artist), after an idea a friend of mine had...which I'm not going to explain now, because I didn't get that name, right?*
But when I found out the wonderful title of Sasa was already gone, the current name popped into my head. It's one of those things I came up with a few years ago (around 4 now...shocking how time moves on) and which, oddly enough, fits perfectly with what I want to do here (ie put some of the things that buzz around my head out in the open).
So, there you are. Buzzing Head it is.

What's even odder than this word suddenly fitting in here so nicely, is that my NaNoWriMo name is LittleBee. Seems like some sort of cosmic connection... :P


*Which might not be that bad actually, since calling myself an artist would be, uh, ever so slightly presumptious.

Keine Kommentare: