Freitag, August 11, 2006

What kind of yarn are you?

Honestly, from all the silly quizzes I've done on the internet, this is probably the oddest (yes, the one that told me that I was a collection of pencil shavings is Nothing against this one).
I mean, what kind of yarn I am? What sort of idea is that? What will be next? What sort of button are you? What sort of piece of string are you? What sort of driftwood-piece-washed-on-forlorn-Irish-beaches are you?*
What the really good thing about this quiz is though, that despite its ridiculous premises (I love to play with cats, but cats have never loved playing with me enough to make me identify with a ball of yarn, thanks) it's surprisingly accurate. I don't mean the "revered" bit, but the rest, sort of. I am kind of traditional in this ever-moving-ever-faster world of ours, I guess, and I can be quite harsh (I guess that means sarcasm and such, and I'm evilly good at that sometimes), and I do look and act very often like I can't accomplish a thing and then make my way through with what can only be called pure bloodymindedness. (At least I'd like to call it that. It may just appear pure weirdness to others.)
So, anyone else want to take this truly exciting test and tell me what kind of yarn they are? It could offer insights into your personality that your therapist could buy three new beach homes with!

Question for next time: Do therapists actually live in beach homes? What about Central European ones? Discuss.

*Yeah I'm tired and just made that one up.

PS: I hid my "yarn" results in my footer, because my Blogger skills don't go further than trying to post code into areas that look likely to suffer the least damage, and seeing whether that works. So far it has.
*phew*

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey, I'm Mohair. (I positively HATE Mohair! Keep that stuff away from me!) But then, that's the way it usually goes, huh? Ha! Lori