Samstag, August 19, 2006

Lazy Saturday afternoon

Well, actually most of the afternoon was quite busy (I did some swap shopping, and it was humid and just hot enough to be bad, bleh), but I felt really lazy (and tired and half-blacked out), and I still feel very lazy and tired now, but I guess I will do some things.

One of these things is informing my current three swap partners that, hey, I guess I've got all of your things! Yes, for all three of you! Like I said, I just really needed this one trip to get all the rest done. Well, maybe some thing small is missing yet, I have to check, but basically, I've got it all and will fall to packing it up nicely soon.

Ahh, how good does that feel, hm?
Very good I tell you.

What else will I do? Well, I guess I will continue working on the paper-mache bowls that I started on Wednesday evening when a friend of mine visited. They're in their bare, newspapery form right now, so today I will clothe them in pretty white and when that layer has dried (tomorrow?) I will see whether I will decorare them any further or leave them as they are.
And once I'm happy with the lot I'll post some nice pictures of how it went. :)

I'll also finish up some things I left lying around...necklaces without proper closures (I have clasps now!), stuff like that. And I will start clearing up the dining table, since I'm going away on my 4-5 days "holidays" soonish (holidays in quotation marks since I'm hoping that going away from my messy room here at home will help me get back to studying, which has been waiting far too long --- once again a stressful September for me; geez, when will I finally learn?).

And then I'll watch Sleepy Hollow, which I've never seen before...definite hole in my movie education... :D

Keine Kommentare: