Donnerstag, August 17, 2006

Catching Up: Crafting days last weekend

Right, I've neglected the writing in favour of the shopping. :P
But here, I'm back.
I decided to go ahead with my keyring idea and made my little test beads into...yep, keyrings.













I quite like them. No idea yet what to do with 4 keyrings but I'm sure I'll find a way to use them well. :)

I also made a bracelet on Sunday, and a matching necklace (with additional, Monday-bought beads) on Monday.













I took a picture with some of the bead mix in it so everyone can admire how truly pretty they are. They're wooden, too. I love them so much, I guess I'll have to get the two or three sizes that I haven't bought yet as well sometime. ;)
As you can see, these two are yet missing some device to close them, have to look for some good solution next (either I buy some sort of claps or try to do something with the beads themselves).

I also fiddled around with some other stuff, but nothing that's finished yet...

Keine Kommentare: