Montag, Oktober 30, 2006

Iced Salad or My Mind Crumbles

I have a small story for you, to let you know how I am doing:

On Saturday, my dad bought some salad for me. Rocket, which we only get here in those pre-washed plastic bags. I love rocket. I can only hope I write about the right salad. ;)
Anyway. I had half of the bag for lunch on Saturday. Then I put the bag away.
Today when I came home from uni, I knew my mum would bring some fish from town later on, so I wanted some small snack-like thing to eat. So I open the fridge and look for my salad. It isn't there. "Strange," I think to myself. "Who in this family could have eaten it? I can't think of anyone...and they only came back from their trip yesterday evening, too. How mysterious!"
I eat nothing but have a cup of tea and wait for my mum with the seafood goodies.
15 minutes ago she called me into the kitchen and asked me why the heck I had put my salad into the freezer.
You know, I'm asking myself that as well.

3 Kommentare:

carolyne hat gesagt…

I love rocket too!
And I've done the kind of opposite to you: I once put a tub of ice cream in the fridge. The cream bit separated from the water bit and I had to throw the whole lot out :(

Dy hat gesagt…

I love rocket as well. It has a surprisingly nutty taste I think. I've got a great big pot of it growing in the back garden!

Anonym hat gesagt…

you need to post your swaps!! I want to see all the fun things you've been getting!! :)