Samstag, Oktober 14, 2006

Duhhhhh bi duhhhh

Ok, so my brain for writing is taking a break...I have loads of unanswered emails and loads of things I want to write but don't want to write *right now*. :P
Problem: November isn't far away, and if anyone here knows me, they know what I'll be doing in November - writing my Nano stuff. (If you don't know me, and don't know what the heck I am talking about, I will write about Nano soon).
So, I have to get my writing enthusiasm into gear, and be quick about it.

But! Even though I haven't posted, and now owe three swap reviews, some (5?) sweet reviews, one earring review (hello to Perth!) and all sorts of other stuff - at least I managed to get and send in pictures for three of my swaps. Pretty good ones too (I think). So that's something done at least.
I'll get the ones for the other two swaps taken soon, and then I should probably work on new swaps - sorry to those people who are waiting for me to reply!

In other news, uni has started and it is hectic but fun. I have NO idea how I am planning to get all the work done, plus work on my reading list, plus work on my thesis, plus eat and sleep - but I'll work it out somehow. And if that means not reading everything for some course, well then, sorry course! I have to sleep sometime. ;)
(Oh yeah, add the Nano stuff to November. That is going to be soooo crazy this year...)

Maybe some bits about the sport classes I keep going on about. I am doing four very interesting and different things: Aikido (with my sister), sports massage (very neat), sports climbing (with my sister), and Qi Gong (or Ch'i Gong as I probably should write it - explained to us today). That's a lot, and even more so for little me who has avoided all serious sport for the last 6 years (yeah, back then, I was dancing - that's AGES ago, wow), except for going for walks and some very light jogging, and the bit of cycling that I do to get from A to B and back again.
Anyway, 4 courses. Of course, massage sounds easy, but when you do the massaging, you're actually quite active - so not just pure relaxation, haha. Qigong is probably the most relaxing of all the four things.
And they're all fun! Amazing but true! Yes, even the climbing stuff, which is hard, and kills my feet and hands, and is frustrating because we have a difficult wall with slippery holds and I'm a complete newbie. It's still fun! :)
It was probably insane to sign up for that much stuff in a semester where I already have to do much stuff, but what's the saying like? All is allowed in love and war, or something like that.

Just so you all know I am enjoying myself and have not forgotten about swaps finished, still outstanding, and all the other stuff!

Tired now (and for the last 8 hours or so :P), so off to bed it is.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hehe, you busy thing! I'm tired even reading this entry =P I did climbing once (err, when I was young and could easily get myself off the ground, LOL), it was fun! Good luck with all your study and your spending plan seems to be going well from what you said in your last postcard, good for you!

I know about unanswered emails, ish, I feel so bad...hey there's one from you in my inbox too! hehe, I will write soon when I am not being lazy and eating biscuits and drinking tea. =P

A whole day of assignment writing for me! xox