Dienstag, Oktober 03, 2006

Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

I, Barbara,

Pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing.

I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle pre-loved items for myself.

I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium.

I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!

And I will do so at least until the end of 2006! Take that, H+M!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yay Barbara! =) And you definitely must be sharing the love, as I can't wait to see! xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

that sounds great! good luck with it!

sewing clothes not my thing though :(

Anonym hat gesagt…

Babs, you wonderful girl, I received two of your GORGEOUS postcards today! They are fabulous! =) The sheep one is hilarious and the skyline, oh my gosh. That one was SO fun to open up, I'm like 'Huh? This postcard is really thick and has tape on it??' LOL =P

It's one of the most beautiful pictures I have seen, you are so lucky to live there! I LOVE that you pointed to your 'house' in the distance and told me about some of the buildings, the museum looks so funny and cute! I also love that building next to the museum, the tall one with the cool top =)

Thanks so much! I LOVE them =)