Montag, Oktober 23, 2006

How the Wii works

Ok, so most of the people currently reading this blog will have no idea what I'm talking about...but hey, soon you will!

Now, what for most of my time at uni* has been something of a second life/career has been my videoplaying self. Blame it on the boyfriend, I got quite addicted. Ok, I should maybe explain: I played videogames before...Super Mario, Tetris. But he got me into RPGs.

I'm not going to talk about my Playstation career now, because that would take way too long, and I should be studying. ;) But just to let you know, I do follow the news to some degree, and this winter/spring, there's two new consoles coming out, the Nintendo Wii, and the Playstation 3.
Now, the Wii has this really funky controller, which will introduce all new gameplay options and whatnot, and yeah, if I ever get rich (and don't die tryin') I'll have to get that one as well.

Anyway, what I found today was this amusing video making some fun of the controller (and Link, everyone's favourite green clad kiddie hero).

Watch Link getting bashed

And now I should go back to reading the one part of the Canterbury Tales still left for tomorrow's lecture. Dumdedum. :)

*Until about one year ago, I should add. I'm way too busy right now...sadly.

Keine Kommentare: