Samstag, Oktober 28, 2006

Check my progress!

Ok, I know it looks kinda ugly right now, but I promise, once the whole thing starts the one bar is gonna go and all that will be left will be the progress bar.
Yep, next Wednesday Nano starts, and as you can see, my blog is trying to shape up for it! Once the little ship reaches the end of its bar, madness will begin, and I will start counting my nervous breakdowns as well as my words written! ;) And so can you! (the words written at least, I'll keep the breakdowns to myself.) Throughout the whole of November, whenever you look at my blog, you'll see how I'm doing...and if you want, you can cheer me on, too. ;)
The way things are looking time-wise, I'll need all the motivation I can get - or live without sleep for a few weeks...we'll see. :D

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I commend you on this!--and will be sending all the good vibes I can muster your way.
Lori DeLozier

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks Lori! :)
Hope everything is going well on your side of the world. :)