Freitag, März 16, 2012

Week 4, Day 4

Late breakfast:
some goat cheese
1 avocado
some mixed cereal crackers

Snack:
Some salty snacks before dinner because I was reaaaally hungry

Dinner:
Gnocchi with red pesto and parmesan
Some rocket with macadamia nut oil
[VERY tasty]

I still don't know what to pack for uni. Mmpf. I can't really go on being hungry during the day and then eating massive portions for dinner. :P

Also, I don't remember what I had on Wednesday. What I usually do is to switch on my computer when I get home and do stuff on there on and off. The past week, what I do when I get home is to simply plop down on the sofa and grab the next book in the "One Piece" manga series, and read until I go to bed. I have some catching up to do. I'll write more about "One Piece" (and maybe some other Japanese stuff) in other posts, the important thing to know right now is - I have some catching up to do. Oh yes.

Keine Kommentare: