Montag, März 12, 2012

Week 3, Day 6 and 7

I didn't turn on my computer this weekend and didn't take any notes, so I have no perfect list of what I had these couple of days. I know two things which weren't quite ideal - drinking a glass of Guinness Saturday evening (wine is okay I think but dark, sweet beer I suppose isn't...), and, something I only realised this morning, the bread I had frozen for emergency Sunday "We used up all our bread but need more"-situations contained sugar, but since I just took it out of the freezer I forgot to check the label. :P
Anyway, the rest was fine - scrambled eggs with salmon and onions twice, mixed cereal crackers and nut butters, lots of tea, goat cheese and veggies, that sort of thing. As I said, no exact list, but I know there was no sugar hidden anywhere else.

I also cleaned out the fridge, so there's only good sugarless stuff in there now. :)

Keine Kommentare: