Montag, März 05, 2012

Week 2, Day 7

(Late) Breakfast:
1 cup of organic yogurt with 1 teaspoon cashew butter
1 large cup of Yogi Tea Black Chai with some oat milk

Lunch:
1 handful of cocktail tomatoes
1 large spring onion
half a cucumber
1 tin of sardines in tomato sauce (S) [I forgot to check when I bought them...sugar in the sauce, of course...]
3 corn crackers

Afternoon:
crisps
2 teaspoons of peanut butter and 1 teaspoon cashew butter (sudden sugar craving :P)

Evening:
2 slices of bread with butter and honey (S) [as a sort of goodbye, because next week I quit completely; and also as a sort of test]
1 glass of oat milk
1 large cup of herbal tea with a dash of cinnamon

I must admit, I was worried. The last few days haven't been too good emotionally. I've slept badly, hardly. Thankfully I remembered today that this might be a side effect of doing this - feeling bad for a while. Lots of things coming up which I haven't thought about for ages. Suddenly crying because I miss my grandmothers. All sorts of regrets, worse than usual. Crazy amounts of anxiety, just when I want to go to sleep.
I thought I was going a little crazy over my exam, and thought that quite weird, it doesn't usually happen. I think I can now safely say that it's withdrawal. And yes, that does make it a little better. Not much, but it does.
Nevertheless, I hope I get over this soon. :P

Keine Kommentare: