Donnerstag, März 08, 2012

Week 3, Day 4

"Breakfast" (more like lunch):
1 large cup of Earl Grey
1 avocado
some goat cheese
3 corn crackers

Afternoon:
1 pack vegetable juice (500ml, mixed veggies) - I buy this one regularly, and it's great for taking to class

Evening:
Spelt 'risotto' with some added parmesan
The last bit of the mixed greens salad
1 large cup ginger tea

I wasn't really hungry today, but still, this may have been a little too little. Need to find something I can suitably pack for uni (and which doesn't need too much preparation).

The headache yesterday just wouldn't go away. Almost as bad as a migraine. Then I went to my local sauna, and then drank another load of water afterwards, and...today it's gone. Phew. It had been bugging me for several days. Nothing is as good as when pain suddenly disappears. :)

Keine Kommentare: