Mittwoch, Februar 29, 2012

Week 2, Day 3

So, back at work! Still a little groggy, but not enough to excuse myself any longer. Plus, it would really be a pity to stay indoors another day with weather as glorious as this. :)

Breakfast:
3 rice crackers with peanut butter
1 glass of spelt milk
(Yay, I managed to eat something! In the morning! Without being late! Success!)

Lunch:
1 chicken kebab
(eaten in the park, basking in the sunshine - the only way to eat really, if I could...)

Afternoon:
1 glass of oat milk

Dinner:
Whole wheat pasta with self-made sauce consisting of tomato sauce, onion, courgette, and yellow bell pepper, smoked mussels for protein, some herbs

See, it's much more fun when I have loads of vegetables at home. No sugar anywhere - and what a difference to the madness of last week.
I think that food and eating it is much more fun when it's quite colourful - so the pasta sauce is red, white, green and yellow.

To vary things a little, I got a glass of cashew butter today, wonder how that'll turn out. And soon, I have to visit the one store I know that has mixed nuts butter, which I know to be extremely tasty. :)

Edit: I must admit, later that night, I had two small spoonfulls of the cashew butter - and, boy, it's one of the tastiest things I've ever tried. Wow. (I also had a cup of herbal tea, but that really pales in comparison.)

Keine Kommentare: