Donnerstag, Februar 23, 2012

Week 1, Day 3

After breakfast today I decided to give up on my silly plan of eating up all the sweet things remaining...not very helpful. Instead, I'm hiding them away. Out of sight, out of mind, you know.

What have I eaten today?

Breakfast:
(More like sugar fest...)
1 large cup of instant coffee (Chococino...S) with some oat milk
3 slices of bread with butter and this sugary stuff

Lunch:
Potato salad with some field salad added, and 1 egg, mustard (S) and yoghurt (which replaces mayonnaise quite nicely), some herbs and cayenne pepper (and some poppy seed oil again, very little).
Not the healthiest thing I've ever eaten...but also not the unhealthiest...
(Kept me from getting hungry for a long time though.)

Afternoon:
1 cup of Earl Grey

Late Evening
1 avocado, smashed up, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper added
10 or so corn crackers

Writing this down publicly is working, I think. Guilting me into thinking more about what I eat. During breakfast today, I realised I couldn't bear one more day of writing "And I ate all these sugary things for breakfast to start my day".
Also - tomorrow I'll eat proper vegetables again. :P

Keine Kommentare: