Dienstag, Februar 21, 2012

Week 1, Day 2

Well, today is Shrove Tuesday, or Pancake (Tues-)Day if you're British. This means that people will eat ridiculous amounts of food and consume even more ridiculous amounts of alcohol today, at least around here.
Me, I'll use it as an excuse to eat up as much of the sugary stuff left in my cupboards as I can, which probably won't be all that much in the end, but let's see.

Breakfast:
1 large cup of Yogi Tea Chocolate
2 slices of bread with butter and this stuff (S)

"Lunch":
1 small latte (regular milk, because I really should talk more loudly I suppose :P)
1 ciabatta with goat cheese, bell pepper, watercress and red pesto (S?)

"Dinner":
3 large beer (...)
1 large hot dog with onions and barbecue sauce (S?)

So, not very sweet after all. Not very healthy either, but I never expected that today, anyway. I assume some sugar in the added condiments with my food, but not sure about that.
Now, tomorrow will be interesting again. More effort in eating healthy stuff. Yay!

Keine Kommentare: