Dienstag, Februar 28, 2012

Week 2, Day 1

I must admit that yesterday is slightly blurry. I didn't sleep at all during the night, then had a nap from morning to noon. The rest of the day felt rather dream-like and consisted of alternately knitting and reading books for my exam next Monday.

I think I had these things:

Breakfast:
3 rice crackers with peanut butter
1 large cup of Yogi Tea Chocolate

"Lunch":
1 large cup of hot chocolate (using up the last remainders that were still hanging around) (S)
2 eggs
some dried tomato
some corn crackers

Dinner:
Thai Chicken Masamun Curry (S)
I succumbed. I couldn't face cooking or another slice of bread or more eggs, so I ate something ready-made. I love these things, but I think this has been the last time for quite a while.

Feeling slightly better again today. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be fine again.

Keine Kommentare: