Samstag, Februar 25, 2012

Week 1, Day 5

Breakfast:
1 cup of Earl Grey
2 slices of bread with dark chocolate spread (now also used up) (S)

Lunch:
2 different types of bread, one with tiny pieces of bacon added, one with oats and raisins (S)
some cheese
1 egg
(no veggies...all I have at home right now are tomatoes, and I can't face those right now)
2 small pieces of chocolate (now also gone, none left lying around) (S)

Evening (not really "dinner"):
Small bit of gingerbread my great-aunt made (S)
2 small bottles of beer
2 glasses of white wine
Some puffed millet balls (a snack which is just slightly salted)

We visited friends and played Descent, which might explain the beer...

So, no veggies at all - bad. :( And the list of things I did eat sounds...very strange. I need to change that.
But I'm becoming more aware of sugar content, checking everything I buy, reflecting on how things with some sugar make me feel.
Also, the curry things I ate at the restaurant apparently weren't all that good for me. I slept badly and woke up feeling odd. So, I suppose, no more curry at restaurants for the time being.

Keine Kommentare: