Dienstag, Februar 13, 2007

Swap break

I wanted to do this anyway, but apparently I need to post notices about it, since I received another request just yesterday.
So: I will finish the swaps I am currently in, and then no more until probably autumn. I need my head as free as possible for studying and thesis writing and *gulp* work.

I noticed in January and these first two weeks of February how much these things distract me - yesterday I almost couldn't sleep because my head was so full of things I needed to get done, for uni, for swaps, for myself. It only got better after I got up and did some of those things. Then today, I did some more of those things. And there is still a lot to do.

So, I think I have two or three more swaps to do, and then I shall write my literary heart out.

And again, I feel the need to post something irresistibly cute, please bear with me. I've had this picture saved in my folder for ages - I think it came from Cute Overload - and it now deserves some attention. It is called "Giggling Kitten", and I would love to feel as happily cuddly or cuddely happy as this kitten looks.















I <3 kittens! Loooove!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Barbara, I can't believe how many swaps you've done!! No wonder you're needing a little break. Looks like you got (and gave, I'm sure) some awesome stuff.

Sounds as if you're feeling a bit overwhelmed with all you've got going on in your busy life. I'm sending you "good vibes"! :)

Lori DeLozier

Anonym hat gesagt…

yeah... it's good to have a breather after a while. I am still swapping - final one in march and then that's it for a while.