Dienstag, Februar 13, 2007

Package from Singapore!

This is the package that I received from Melissa in Singapore. I think it arrived the day after Meshell's, but my parents didn't take this one away from me (not fast enough, hehehe) so I could open it immediately. :)

And here are the goodies she sent:

First of all, she sent these three pieces of clothing, which are just fantastic: two red tops and a beautiful satiny skirt.














What has become very apparent though is that girls in Singapore must be slim people indeed. So, the skirt will be subject to my refashioning "talents" sooner or later.

Then there's some other bits: A great magazine, Asian print fan (with it's own box!), Asian print small box, some colourful ribbons - and some Anime stickers, one of them Sailor Moon! Wohooo! (My childish heart just adores Sailor Moon.)















Then, more funky stuff! Check it out, a cheongsam bottle "dress". Melissa first wanted to send me a cheongsam for myself to wear, but, well, there was none in my size (ahem, see above), so she sent me one to cover up a wine bottle or somesuch. Fabulous idea!















Also in the picture are some glass coasters with flower pattern, a foto CD with pictures of her city on it - again, fantastic idea which I shall have to steal - a beautiful necklace and some great sparkly earrings, and some snacks. You probably can't see it properly, the little tin is full of Wasabi peanuts *screaaams* oh, how lovely those will be! (Haven't tried them yet.) The other pack were (yeah, were) marshmallows with chocolate centre. Oh yumm! I wish I would have had some more willpower so I could have kept some of them for toasting, but nooo, they were gobbled up pretty quickly. :P

Here's a closeup of the jewellery:















And then, Melissa sent this truly massive amount of postcards. My favourite is probably the large blue one. :)
















Thanks again for everything Melissa! It was great swapping with you! :)

So, this was the second package I received before Christmas, which means I've finally caught up on my swap posting! Or have I? Nooo, not yet, not completely. But I'll keep that last one for a bit yet. ;)

Keine Kommentare: