Mittwoch, Februar 28, 2007

Still no pictures

Last week, the family PC broke down. Since then, I've been using my fathers laptop, since mine is not yet connected (maybe in one or two weeks, yay!). But I'm not going to put any of my pictures on this laptop, sorry.

Anyway, here's what I'm currently doing:

Uni:
Writing paper no.3 (of 5) which should have been finished ages ago. Anyway, I only started writing today and got half of it done, other half tomorrow and that's it.
Anxiously waiting for next week, where my first day at work will take place. Woot!
Trying to figure out whether I have enough credits or whether I will have to take any courses this semester after all. If the latter, ARRRRGH, as registration started last week. If not, YAY for me!
Worrying about how I will finish my papers and study for my exam on the 12th of March - which is also the day the papers have to be handed in.
Wondering whether the two weeks after the 12th will be enough study time for the big Linguistics exam

Refashioning:
Finished scarf no. 1 Monday last week, and now have to find the time to block it and add the fringes.
Putting together a sort of style book from magazine cutouts that I have been hoarding for ages - some of them for almost 10 years!
Collecting ideas of what I can do next - make top from felted jumper, sew skirts from (cheaply!) bought fabric, embellish T-shirt?

Other:
Meeting new people and laughing at myself for the (very latecoming) discovery that there *are* interesting men alive on this world - and marvelling at the sudden wealth of possibilities.
Thinking about what to send to my next swap partner, which should have been a February swap, but will be sent in early March it seems.
Spending too much time in front of computer screens and too much money on books.
Oh, and I just overcame one of those crises that happen when you wonder what the future will bring, or if it will indeed bring anything. And feeling bad about myself and feeling like crap. Yeah. All over now. :D

I will spare you the kitty pictures today. ;)

4 Kommentare:

Dy hat gesagt…

Glad to hear you are out of crisis mode. :-)
Hey, thanks so very much for the cool purple variegated thread you added to M's package for me. You are very kind and thoughtful and I love the colour. Thanks!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I think kicking crises should be established as an olympic discipline. Or at least recognised as an official part of the curriculum and considered course work and rewarded in credits (or proper work and paid, for that matter).

carolyne hat gesagt…

Hope you're still feeling good :)
Just wanted to let you know not to keep too keen an eye on your letter box - the little package is going to take perhaps 2 months to reach you! At least you may have forgotten about it by then, and it'll be a nice surprise.

Anonym hat gesagt…

sounds like you have a great social life :)