Dienstag, Februar 13, 2007

Meshell's Amazing Christmas Package

And it deserves the capital letters!
Finally, I will post about the big package that arrived 5 days before Christmas and which was kept unopened until Christmas Eve.
Now, I took several pictures of the package, and always left something out. Things that I forget to photograph in the first session I put into the second, where I forgot things I had used the first time around. So I'm just going to post all of the pictures and will leave you to figure out what has changed in each of them. :P

I opened this package after I had opened all my other presents, and it was just so lovely. Everything was individually wrapped, with those lovely little stickers and cards on everything, oh, I loved it! It was so nice to try and guess what might be inside - most of the time I had no clue.
Needless to say, I love it all to pieces!

So, without many more words, here are the pictures. There's some blue things for Blue Me, and some pink things for Pink Me, and some other things that are just as good! If you're bored, tell me how many differences you find between the pictures! :)































































































































And now repeat with me:
"It is all so gorgeous, Meshell, thank you SO much, you are the BEST!"
Ok, go.

"It is all so gorgeous, Meshell, thank you SO much, you are the BEST!"

(I could say more, but I think I said most of it in that long letter I sent her :D)

Keine Kommentare: