Dienstag, Februar 13, 2007

Hahaha!

I had to put that cheerleading smiley into my header, for a short while at least. Isn't it cute?
(If it annoys you to death, hit Esc and don't refresh. :P)

I'm currently trying to cheer myself on to get some things done that should have been done ages ago. Maybe this will mean blog posts. Maybe this will mean I will finally do my ironing, after not doing it for many many weeks.

I'm also currently trying to cheer on my new found "study mate" or whatever I should call her, who is trying to work while I am at home cursing (and nursing) my stomach that decided to play ill today.

And then I'm cheering for my sister who should by now have reached the end of her first day in India, where she's going to be for three weeks. I hope she's well and had a good nights sleep after the long flight. I wish I had my life organised in a more sensible way, then I could be on holidays as well. Hmmmm...

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ah, the cheerleading smiley! Yay!!! Whoohoo! Thanks.
(Sooo many new postings here today!)