Mittwoch, Februar 07, 2007

I hate colds

Sooo, I've managed to catch another cold. Bah. There I go wishing for colder weather so we can at least pretend it's winter...cold weather I get, and my tissue usage rate rockets again. *sighs*
Yesterday, I had to get up way to early for "holidays", that is, 7.30, which I managed to make my "normal getting up time" for the whole of January - I'm so proud of myself. Still, yesterday, it was hell, as I could feel that my head wasn't working properly. Anyway, went to uni, did the work I had to do, met Kris for tea and huge bowl of salad which was lovely, and then tried to do some swap shopping, which turned into half swap, half "for me" shopping, but I had to give that up after around 30mins and went home. And when home, I was just about to make me some lovely ginger tea when my brother asked me to take him to training. I did, too, ain't I the best sister ever? Anyway, straight afterwards, I took myself into bed (that was around 6.15pm), and fell asleep at around 7pm.

Now, I haven't done any refashioning yet, of course, but I just remembered - I did dream about it! In my dream, I had made this great skirt out of an old bedsheet (that is not really in my possession but hey, who cares when dreaming?), and my sister was totally admiring it but told me not to cut up anymore of my bedsheets. Hah.

And after 12 hours of sleep (7pm tp 7am, insaaaaane) just now I saw the two beautiful skirts Meshell has already made, and thus am now wondering whether I should go ahead with my "drink tea and watch movie while cuddled in a blanket" plan, or whether I should get out the sewing machine instead. Hmmmm....

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aw. :( Feeling any better yet?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Barbara,
I hope you ditch the cold pretty soon! Don't you just hate all that dripping and blowing? Ugh. Maybe this will be a short one for you. I hope so.

Love and Soft Tissues, L