Donnerstag, Oktober 07, 2010

Lots more wool

My massive haul from last week's 2nd visit to my closing-down favourite yarn store.
At least my massive purchases made the owner laugh. ;)


This are, well, hm, around 30 or so balls of yarn? Thankfully I spent today organising some things, so I could safely stow them all away. And I have no cats. Although that might actually  have been fun...same picture, but the caption would have read 'Spot the cat'. Burrowing somewhere under soft pink linen and parrot-coloured fun. Hm. :)

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

you know you can always borrow mine :)

phoenix hat gesagt…

You know that cats don't just _sit_ under a mountain of yarn, right? ;)

And I like those big balls of muticoloured yarn (and I can't help picturing those knitted into scarves). What brand are those? And do they come in different colours?

phoenix hat gesagt…

D'oh!
..."spot the missing L". ;P

Anonym hat gesagt…

very nice 8-)

Which brand ist the pink-green-purple-yellow-etc. one in the front?

ramaryllis hat gesagt…

well, seems like it's typo day today in here ...

Fel hat gesagt…

Ok, I'm assuming you both mean the same one...
*drags bag of yarn out again*
Gedifra Dandy, it's merino with a kind of semitransparent poly-whatever tape twisted around it. And yes, it does come in different colours, in fact, I have two (?) of colour 1420, which has more yellow/orange, and one of 1441, which has a lot more dark red.

Most of that yarn is indeed destined to become scarves. :)

phoenix hat gesagt…

Neat! Thanks!

ramaryllis hat gesagt…

Merci. :-)