Sonntag, Oktober 31, 2010

Good Things VI

I'm home alone and it feels *really* strange, but there's such a lot of good stuff this week...amazing!

*It's the 31st, so in a few minutes it's November 1st, and everyone who has been reading for a while knows what that means.
*This is a good thing even now, and has been some other moments this week, because a) looking forward to it makes me SO happy and b) I've been thinking a lot about my story, which was great. Nice ideas for part 2, and good things I want to change about part 1 to make it much much better.
*I've been drawing every single day for the past 5 days or so. Every day. And it's not half bad. Much better than I expected it would be. Which makes me HAPPY. I'm feeling so much better now than I did in the past few weeks. I did the right thing in concentrating on a few nice and creative things.
*My magazine arrived, and has been all...no, more than I expected. Another one is on the way, hopefully it will be here soon. Talk about inspiration. *thankful*
(I'm calling it 'my magazine' and not by its name right now, because I still see it that way...mine mine mine...and I feel that it somehow saved me from the lingering darkness, somehow.)
*I'm doing a kind of fast this weekend (until Tuesday), which I've also been looking forwards to for a long time. Already feel much better. Yay!
*Two gorgeous walks with good music in my ear, and memorable sights, even though I've walked those paths often before. Mhhh, autumn.
*Watching loads of nice movies. Mary Poppins, anyone?
*Knitting...finishing some stuff and having great ideas while doing so.
*Meeting my parents today, drinking great tea (jasmine), visiting graves and talking (yep, even that can be nice).
*Lots of emails from my boyfriend, who is away on business for the first time. But man, those emails crack me up. ;) <3 <3 <3
*Thursday...two amazing lectures, taking part in a demonstration against government craziness, talking politics with my sister, and good evening TV...nice!
*Messing up at work, yet somehow avoiding disaster...phew!
*Colleagues admiring my mad notetaking and minutes-writing skills. Yeah, I *did* take all of that down, thank you very much.
*Unintentional Styrian salad at Sägewerk (rocket, green peppers, feta, boiled egg)
*There is so much amazing music surrounding me right now. *happydance* And it's time to order my October/November cds as well...yumm...
*Sunshine...and warm weather...I know it will be over again come Tuesday...but right now...so nice.
*Setting up long-held projects, which feels great.
*Dragon Quest has been kind enough to afford me much fun, much-needed diversion, and some memorable moments. I'm even 'borrowing' an idea for my Nano novel. Now go and call videogames a waste of time.
*Looking forward to Thursday.
*5 minutes to go.
*Start crazy mode.
* :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
*Right here, right now, Feli loves everyone. *grouphug* ;)

Keine Kommentare: