Montag, Oktober 25, 2010

Good things V

I can't quite believe I'm already on round 5...time passes quickly in Feli-Land right now...
But there have been some *really* good things this week!

*Meeting my sister three times in a row! (Coffee on Thursday, party on Friday, crazy Starcraft-LAN-Party on Saturday)
*Having quite the action-packed weekend in contrast to our usual "Stay at home and be exceedingly lazy"-routine (party on Friday, crazy Starcraft-LAN-Party on Saturday, Brunch Sunday lunch, family birthday affair Sunday afternoon)
*Being late for said brunch because we thought Daylight Savings Time ended this weekend (actually, next week. Whoops.) and our friends being really amazingly cool about it (and then sitting and laughing with us for 3 hours straight)
*Two scarves from my to do list finished
*Sunshine and fallen leaves and falling leaves and some of the best that autumn has to offer
*A professor that I only ever took one lecture with remembering my name (while others that I took several seminars with have continually forgotten that I even study what I study...or that I have already graduated and am now a PhD student...or...*sighs*)
*I SO love my cultural studies lecture, it's beyond belief (random Elvis Costello reference)
*Lending my new Apocalyptica CD to my sister, and borrowing three older ones from her in return. Score! :D
*Headphone Commute music mixes. I admit that this took me by surprise, but these were extremely helpful since I discovered them last weekend. Extremely helpful. (I mostly listened to 'Modern Classical' and 'Oceanica', but 'Dream Scores' is also quite nice, as are some of the others, though I haven't by far listened to them all.)
*Girls Night on Wednesday, with so much delicious food, yum...I mean, chocolate cake with melty chocolate center, served with what I assume was walnut (or some nut at least) ice cream? Arrnomnomnom.
*Not getting ill. Honestly. I thought I was done for once again when Monday rolled in, but I just slept an impossible amount of time, and was saved. Hah!
*One of my secret project thingies arriving. Yay! More on that later.
*A fictional character wearing a t-shirt with a print reading "Come to the dork side"
*Sitting in the sun, reading uni stuff, leaves rustling around me
*Feeling less tired. Still occasional bouts of inner exhaustion, but less so, I think.
*Only one more week until Nano!
*And gratuitous Monday morning good thing: Raining outside, ginger and lemon tea inside!

Good list, that. :)

1 Kommentar:

ramaryllis hat gesagt…

"Come to the dork side" --> *lol* ;-))