Sonntag, Oktober 17, 2010

Good Things IV

Interestingly, even this week, there are good things to post. Just goes to show, life is good, after all, once you start looking at it the right way.

*First of all, two amazing videos which cheered me up immensely right now.
Hip Hop Medley, done by Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon
I think the voice impersonation is pretty great. :)



and this for full-on nerdiness. The original music clip can be heard at the end. Good stuff.



*Magazine backissues (I didn't think I would find any of them at all - and now two of those babies are on their way here. Can't wait. Will talk more about them once they're here)
*Other magazines (which cost as much as a paperback, but are still good value)
*A spontaneous 'Tour de Hartberg' after delicious salad, while singing "Das alles ist Hartberg" as off-tone as possible
*Lambchop and lamb chops
*Deescalating spontaneous family 'discussions', even better since it wasn't my own family. Success!
*Zotter hot chocolate - heals the heart, honestly!
*Parties and fun people
*Delicous egg-free muffin success
*Friends who are still friends even after spontaneous emotional combustion
*Doing useful stuff in the office, and thus driving off that "What am I doing here?" feeling
*Parties, and more parties, and seeing happy people being rewarded for their hard work
*Perfect chai latte last Monday
*My brother
*My sister
*Fixing the birthday present fiasco of two weeks ago
*The back massage I just received this evening
*...and I suppose there's more, but let's leave it at this right now.

1 Kommentar:

Fel hat gesagt…

Oh right, this song...plays at the beginning of 'Weeds', apparently, which I never watched, but I caught the song while zapping through a couple of days ago. Good stuff, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs