Montag, Dezember 18, 2006

Silence

..is golden, as some say. Anyway, I've been quiet for some time now, I guess I should get back into the posting fun.
Why am I not posting that much lately?
Because, all of a sudden, I have a social life! Wohooo!
Really, seems as if since that day in August when I managed to make a decision, my whole life turned upside down - which is great! I'm still not quite used to it, but - fantastic! I like myself much more like this. :)
Anyway, this is the last week before Christmas - at this time, in seven days, I will already be lazing on my bed, surrounded by books and whatnot...or I'll still be sitting in the living room with my mum and maybe my sister, working on the puzzle my mum wants for Christmas. Mhhh, it will be fun!
My swap packages for the time being (those that should arrive around or before Christmas) are sent, and I finally have time to concentrate on the gifts for my family. And I'm slowly getting into the Christmas spirit - I was in town Saturday afternoon, doing some carol singing with some colleagues of mine (we're supporting an organisation that helps children with cancer - very good). Good fun, and we were really good as well, and I (yes, I , me, Miss "Ooooh, how I hate presentations *shaky hands*") volunteered to do some more singing...in front of ALL OUR PROFESSORS *argh* *screams* That's what I meant with my life being upside down, it's all changing, and completely different and...weird. Fun. Good times. :)

Hm, I haven't written for such a long time that this is all over the place now, but yeah, I guess you can all see that I'm one excited happy little girl right now. Life is good.
And I'll soon write some more exciting stuff again, promise. ;)

1 Kommentar:

Dy hat gesagt…

You sound very happy Barbara, good for you!