Mittwoch, Dezember 20, 2006

Unlucky Tuesdays

Well, well, well.

Last Tuesday I lost the wonderful pair of black and white gloves that my parents had brought for me from Iceland last spring. *sob* I went into a bank in the evening to use the cash machine, and left them lying on top of the thing...when I noticed, and hurried back, they had already gone.

Today, just before I left the house, I put on my favourite bracelet, which I had bought from Etsy only this summer...and when I arrived at my seminar, I noticed it had disappeared! *SOB* Just gone, I guess I didn't close it well enough or something, anyway, it could be anywhere, on the street, in the bus...it's just gone.
This is what it looked like:












It was called The Guardian and I used it as my Good Luck bracelet. And me, silly, me, I just lost it! How can I be so mindless!?

I don't know whether these two episodes are supposed to teach me something...and if so, whether it is to finally get a bit more organised again (because life, just now before Christmas, has turned into one huge mess for me), or whether I should learn a bit more about letting go (maybe something unresolved left yet that I should deal with? I guess so, hmmm...), or something else entirely? I don't know.

I'm just really sad about the bracelet. It was lovely. I might have to get back to Tish and beg and plead so she will make me another one - but how to tell an artist you have simply lost her work? Hmmmm. Not so easy...

Anyway, I'm once again posting to avoid homework, which I really shouldn't be doing...especially not when I should really be in bed. Byeeee!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

what kind of beads did you have on your bracelet? If you let me know I may be able to whip something up for you before I send off your package this week end!! Let me know!!
dawn

carolyne hat gesagt…

Agh! So sorry to read about your spate of bad luck. I hate losing things too, it makes me so sad and frustrated. I remember when I was about 8 I lost a hairclip at school and I was devestated :(
I hope that things look up for you soon! Maybe you'll get some wonderful Christmas gift/s that will make you feel so much better!