Freitag, Dezember 29, 2006

Getting things in order

So, after a long while of trying to ignore the huge backlog of emails I yet had to answer, I managed to reply to most of them today, which means that I have one or two swaps scheduled every month until around March/April, hehe. But at least it's sort of organized and nice now, and no more worrying about me not getting back to people - they now all heard from me. What a relief. :)

For the rest of the evening I'm going to put a few other things in order...make my hair a little darker again (I only did that at the end of October, yet now, when some light hits my hair, it goes all reddish, ick), organize my feeble but still overspilling craft supplies, and hopefully I'll finish the presents that my sister got from me for Christmas and her birthday (her birthday is the 26th, heh).
And Saturday I'll hopefully manage a good general cleanup, so I can come back from my friends' place where I'm going to spend New Year's to a tolerably clean and lovely home.

At least, that's the plan. Let's see how it goes.

[Out with the old, in with the new! Trash some useless trash today! :)]

Keine Kommentare: