Dienstag, Dezember 19, 2006

A few things...

Well, I'm trying to get back into posting, so here I am again! I'm just home from this huge eat-out with the Aikido people, and I think I won't be eating anything for at least tomorrow. Too much food! O_O
And I haven't laughed so much and so hard for a long while, there came a stage where I really had to struggle to get my breath back. I wish I could tell the world what we talked about, but it's not that easy to tell, so, sorry. The fun you can have with stupid topics, amazing. :D

Anyway, I just checked Carolyne's blog, and she has this lovely list in her current entry, and since I can't sleep right now anyway because I'm stuffed, and need something to do that my mind is still able to do (no homework for me anymore, but other writing might still work...), I think I'll do this, now.
So, here we go:

4 jobs I have had
3-week internship in a company (me as secretary, woot)
babysitter for friends
Au-pair in Texas and Ireland
Hmmmm...can I call myself full-time student? As a job?

4 places I have lived other than where I am now
London, UK (how cool does that sound?)
Tralee, Ireland
Houston, Texas (for three weeks only *brrr*)
a different street in this city, until I was 2 years old

4 movies I could watch over and over
The new Pride and Prejudice movie (saw it two weeks ago and can't wait to see it again)
Who framed Roger Rabbit (not seen in ages but it just popped into my head right now)
Pirates of the Caribbean (every time I see it I notice something new)
Hmm...Bridget Jones or Hero? Both of them are nice to watch and rewatch...
(I haven't watched enough movies lately, I need to use my holidays to watch all those recorded ones I collected over the past few months/years)


4 TV shows I love
Starmania (Austrian version of Pop Idol and all that stuff) - because nothing is better than coming home Friday evening after a long week, flopping down on the sofa and watching something nice and quite mindless
Was gibt es Neues (Austrian comedy show, I just love those guys)
Caroline in the city (if it were still running)
The Simpsons (again and again and again)


4 places I have been on holiday
Bibione, Italy
Dublin, Ireland
Kopenhagen, Denmark
Paris, France

4 websites I visit daily
Cute Overload
Little Miss Meshell
Dilbert
Bookcrossing Austrian forum

4 Favorite foods
Rocket
Lasagna
Chicken Tikka Masala
Sushi

4 places I would rather be
In bed, asleep, and no need to get up tomorrow (ha, I wish)
Wherever Mr. "Now I'm here, and now, for 6 weeks or more, I'm gone, hahaha" is (...)
On a beach, be it night or day - with a nice book or without it - either Banna beach in Ireland (oooh, how I miss thee!) or, judging from the evil pictures Meshell has posted, Rottnest Island ;)
Some place that still gets snow


4 people I am tagging
Anyone who reads this - you know you want to!

Aha, and I'm sneezing again, so I guess I'll get myself to bed no matter whether I'll be able to sleep or not...

I'll be back!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Awwwww...you visit my blog daily! I'll have to think of more interesting things to say just for you =P And excuse me, but I don't think my evil Rottnest posting of pictures equals all the amazing places you have lived and holidayed in! LOL, I am SO jealous xox =P

Fel hat gesagt…

And I want to go to Rottnest Island! It looks like THE best place ever! Turquoise water! Pale sandy beaches! Sun! Mhhhhh! :D
(Texas is terrible, don't ever go there, I really didn't like it, yuck!)
Also, your blog is interesting enough as it is - that's why I keep on checking like a maniac. ;)

carolyne hat gesagt…

I thought about it after I posted that I could have/should have tagged you. So I'm happy that you did it anyway :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow, you have been to some interesting places! I so wish I am in Europe! Perhaps I should have taken up the job in France. Nah! - no point regretting time to look forward.