Mittwoch, November 29, 2006

And the winner is...

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me and ME!




Ahhh, it feels so good, I cannot describe it. This year, with so much to do and so little time, I really had my doubts at some points throughout the month. When I suddenly was 8k behind at the beginning of last week, I was pretty down. Sad and sorry for myself. I wondered how I would manage to catch up, how I should do it?
But Inspiration came in a form I hadn't expected, and it not only helped me gain thousands of words only dedicated to this one cause, it only helped clear my mind on one issue I was suddenly starting to have doubts about last week as well (which was also causing me to feel weird and somewhat down in the dumps).
But now all is good. Thanks to Lilly from the forum, I flew over the finishing line today, almost 6k written in around 3 hours or so. What joy! (Lilly, in turn, reached the finishing line about 10 minutes ahead of me, thanks to me. Wow. And I do not even know her, you know? :D)

In the Nano forums, I already thanked the whole community there in the German forums, which is the most motivating bunch of people that I know. But here I would like to thank all my friends around the world who checked in sometimes during the month and cheered me on, thank you, all of you! It would only be half the fun if it weren't for people like you. :)

Now I will have to wait 11 more months until the whole fun starts all over again.
I can hardly wait! :D

3 Kommentare:

Dy hat gesagt…

Wow, you go girl! Well done!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

congratulations! I am happy for you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear Barbara, This is TRULY cool. Great going!! (I'm guessing you must be all "written out" since this was your last post, ha! Giving the fingers and brain synapses a bit of a rest? It's well-deserved! (But we miss you.)
Tootles, Lori DeLozier