Samstag, November 18, 2006

Status Report Update

Haha! I actually wrote up the status report to make some confessions, and then I conveniently forgot them... :P
Well, there are a few things that haven't been going so well. Like, the lunchbox thing! Usually I'm just way too tired to pack myself a lunchbox for the next day. And in the mornings, of course there's no time at all! So. :P Not much progress on that front yet.
Also, I said no more books, and magazines only if I manage to get an exam with a grade of 3 or better. Well, I did the one at the beginning of October, and I got a 3 (I hadn't studied, at all, bad B, bad!), so I went to buy myself a magazine. But! I didn't! Oh no! I bought myself a book instead! :-O
Yeah, I know...but it's about Pilates, so actually about health stuff, so it's not too bad, is it?
The other bad thing? I bought some make up stuff when I really don't need any. But I wanted to try something out. Too bad. :P Well, I actually like the nail polish I bought quite a bit, not so sure about the other stuff yet...but well. I hope I'll stop with buying this kind of stuff again now. :P
Anyway, I needed to put that down. I'm not perfect! ;D

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

we need treat ourselves once in a while! hehe.. hurray for being imperfect!

Dy hat gesagt…

Now how boring would that be, to be perfect. Go with the flaws and be happy! :-)