Montag, November 27, 2006

My name is Red - Bright Red



















Inspired by the nail colour from hell, I decided to photograph some other nice red things that were important this weekend:
1) The nail polish. Amazing, that colour. It blinds my eyes.
2) Gluehweinsterne (mulled wine stars) - fruit gum with mulled wine aroma, bought yesterday and the bag is almost empty now, uh oh.
3) My new PIN letter. I have my new phone number. Adios, old contract. (And all that goes with that.)
4) My earrings, worn today (to match the nails, no less).

I'm starting to really look forward to Christmas now. It will, without a doubt, be the best one in years (unless anyone dies, which I hope will not happen!). Finally, a quiet day, a quiet evening, no more stress. => happy! :)

3 Kommentare:

carolyne hat gesagt…

I love red! Yesterday I was wearing all red (top, skirt, shoes. I was going to go with red earrings too, but didn't) In fact, today is the first day in about 5 that I haven't got any red on.

Anonym hat gesagt…

i am sure Xmas will be great! ah.. quiet day is always good.

Dy hat gesagt…

They are seriously nice earrings