Samstag, November 18, 2006

Weekend

I'll be gone for the weekend as there's this big family event far far away to the west (Germany, that is), which I have been looking forward to for quite a while because it's SO rare to get all of my family in one place at the same time. Some of my cousins I've only ever seen once so far, and that not for long, and years ago...how fun it will be to see 'all grown up'! :D
I'm taking my laptop with me so I can continue working on my Nano stuff, which is slowly taking shape...I hope I'll have some time for that as well. And yeah, some books are going with me as well, for the car ride...need to get some of that uni reading done as well.
Anyway, hope you'll all have a good time, and I'll let you know what happened once I'm back!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

happy meeting your cousins.
the Nano thing seems to be going well - you are past 30K words. Wow!