Dienstag, November 09, 2010

Good Things VII

I'm really late this time...

*My boyfriend's back, and I mean really back. Not just from the business trip.
*I sucessfully finished my fast, and it was a great experience.
*Nano was off to a good start.
*Sushi two evenings in a row. Yumm.
*'Sofa day' on Friday, just eating delivious food, watching great movies, chatting, playing some videogames side by side, relaxing.
*Only one day at work, yay!
*Good chats with friends.
*Cinema - despite all I could say about the storytelling, 'Legend of the Guardians' was as beautiful as expected from the trailer, and that is, in some way, all I really wanted.
*Finished one more scarf, and am close to finishing another. Also, knit a hat in two days, which I wear all the time now.
*Lovely things in the mail.
*More nice autumn walks.
*Cleaning up, which means a better looking apartment, finally.
*This blanket in progress...based on a drawing by M.C. Escher.

Have a great week everyone!

4 Kommentare:

phoenix hat gesagt…

Oh wow, the fish!! o.O

And of course I went and took a peek at the pattern for your new hat, and it looks really nice. What colour did you use??

Fel hat gesagt…

Mmmhhh, grey, I must admit. ;) Cheap Hofer wool, too. I should really post a picture somewhere...I'll just quickly hunt for batteries.

phoenix hat gesagt…

Whoo, yay, pics!! :D

Fel hat gesagt…

Link:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Feloris/improv-hat

I made use of the occasion to update some of my other entries with pictures as well...phew, finally. Still some missing though...